[ingo-hcmc] Goodbye message from ECF-VN

Huynh Ba Huy hhuynh.ecf.vn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:40:42 ICT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings from Eye Care Found office in Vietnam.

With this email, I would like to inform you that, as of October 15th 2015,
I will leave and no longer be the Country Representative (CR) in Vietnam of
Eye Care Foundation after 7 years and 7 months.

Mrs. Elise Kenter - who is base
​d
 in Amsterdam - was assigned to be the new CR. Her email is
e.kenter at eyecarefoundation.nl .

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for all of
your fruitful, support, assistance, encouragement and kindness, including
our funny time together.

If you like to stay connected, feel free to catch me at my private email
huymeluni at gmail.com .

Goodbye and wishing you all the best. Hope to see you around!

Best regards,
Huynh Ba Huy
ECF Country Representative in Vietnam