[ingo-hcmc] Biggest thanks to East Meets West Foundation and Announcement of new Co-Chair s for HCMC NGO Discussion Group

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Feb 29 18:14:11 ICT 2016

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

On Behalf of NGO Resource Centre, we would like to express our sincere
thanks to East Meets West for doing chairmanship role during the past 2
years, specially to Ms. Van Ly- Regional Communications Manager at EMW
for her great effort to support and coordinate HCMC Discussion Group's
activities, successful hosting different events for sharing valuable
information/exchange initiatives and experiences, lessons learned for
NGO community in the South, to make better effectiveness of NGOs work in
Vietnam. We are sure that HCMC Discussion Group's activity is also
highly appreciated by many practitioners/stakeholders as well as related
Ministries and Government Official. We do hope that EMW team and Van Ly
will continue their support to the group's activity in the time to come.
We wish Van Ly will get more successes and be always happy in life.

It's our pleasure to inform you that the new Co-Chairs for the HCM NGO
Discussion Group replacing Ms Van Ly who is finishing up her role with
East Meets West are Donna Burr, the Director of Development and
Fundraising for Christina Noble Children's Foundation and Ms. Ha My Pham
Doan the Director of Loreto Foundation. Please join us in congratulating
Donna Burr and Ha My Pham Doan for taking the chairmanship role for The
Group in 2016. We also thank Ha My and Donna Burr for your willingness
to support the Group. We are very confident that you will continue an
excellent job of chairing this group and sure the Group will get more
achievements in the coming time.

Best regards,

NGO Resource Centre Team

--