[ingo-hcmc] NOTE: TIME CHANGED TO 14:00-17:00 Information sharing on TPP and ASEAN Community

Donna Burr donna.burr at cncf.org
Mon Jun 6 13:25:51 ICT 2016

Dear INGO Community,

Please find attached the official invitation from PACCOM for the workshop on June 16, 2016.

Please note the time has changed from the morning to the afternoon due to the schedule of the speakers.

We are pleased to advise that PACCOM is organising an information sharing workshop on June 16, 2016 with the topics of TPP [Trans Pacific Partnership] and ASEAN.

There will be speakers from MOFA, MARD, MOLISA and VCCI.

This is a great way to understand how both may/are/will impact the work of foreign NGOs  in Vietnam.