[ingo-hcmc] PACCOM Information sharing workshop on TPP and ASEAN 16 June 2016

Donna Burr donna.burr at cncf.org
Mon May 30 14:39:48 ICT 2016

Dear INGO Community,

We are pleased to advise that PACCOM is organising an information sharing workshop on June 16, 2016 with the topics of TPP [Trans Pacific Partnership] and ASEAN.

There will be speakers from MOFA, MARD, MOLISA and VCCI.

This is a great way to understand how both may/are/will impact the work of foreign NGOs  in Vietnam.