[ingo-hcmc] FHI 360 Vietnam's job openings: Principal Investigator/Laboratory Project Lead and Lab Senior Technical Officer positions

Diep (HR) Dao bichdiep at fhi360.org
Thu Mar 9 12:17:24 ICT 2017

Dear all,

FHI 360 Vietnam is seeking for qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese nationals to involve in our new laboratory strengthening project. These below staff positions are urgently needed for the project.

  *   Principal Investigator/Laboratory Project Lead (Hanoi based)
  *   Senior Technical Officer, Laboratory Science (Hanoi/Hochiminh City based)

Please help to post the attached job announcement on your websites and circulate it around to anyone who might be interested in. Candidates are kindly requested to send the curriculum vitae, letter of application to our below address by COB 22 March 2017.

Human Resources Section, FHI 360 Vietnam
7th Floor, Hanoi Tourist Building, No. 18 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem Hanoi, Vietnam
Email: Vietnam.recruitment at fhi360.org<mailto:Vietnam.recruitment at fhi360.org>

Thank you and best regards,

Dao Bich Diep| HR Officer
7th floor, Hanoi Tourist Building, 18 Ly Thuong Kiet Street | Hanoi, Vietnam
C: +84 (0) 984433469 | O: +84-4-3936-8560 | Fax: +84-4-3934-8650
bichdiep at fhi360.org|<mailto:bichdiep at fhi360.org%7C> www.fhi360.org<http://www.fhi360.org/> | FHI 360 Facebook