[ingo-hcmc] HAIVN recruitment: HIV PO

Dam Thuy Huong (HAIVN) thuyhuong at haivn.org
Mon Feb 26 15:24:50 +07 2018

Dear all,

HAIVN (The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam) is seeking a *Project
Officer (PO)*, *based in Ho Chi Minh city,* responsible for planning,
coordination, management and provision of technical assistance in HIV care
and treatment activities in the south of Vietnam.

Could you please help us to circulate our attached annoucement within the
TWG and to those who may be interested in ASAP? Our closing date is Mar 21
2018.

Thank you very much for your colloboration.

Best,

--

*Ms. Huong Dam Thuy** | HR & Admin*
The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN)