[ingo-hcmc] Looking for the consultant for midterm evaluation of social inclusion project 2018

Tu NMAV tunguyen at nmav.org
Wed Oct 17 10:02:43 +07 2018

Dear colleagues and friends,

The Norwegian Mission Alliance in Vietnam (NMAV) is currently looking for the consultant for midterm evaluation of the social inclusion project. Please see the attached TOR for more detail.

We would like to invite interested candidates to send (i) the most updated Curriculum Vitae; and (ii) proposal with financial offer by 3rd Nov 2018 to:

Ms. Vu Minh Ha
Project Officer
Email: minhha at nmav.org<mailto:minhha at nmav.org>

We’re very appreciated if you could circulate this announcement to interested candidates.

Thank you very much
Best regards,

Nguyễn Thị Tú
Norwegian Mission Alliance (NMA-V)
55B3 Tran Nhat Duat Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (84 8) 3848 3923 - 3526 7059 - 3848 4610