[ingo-hcmc] HCMC INGO Discussion Group meeting - Friday 3 May 8.30-11.00

Nguyen Thi Kim Phung phung at saigonchildren.com
Thu Apr 25 17:48:55 +07 2019

Dear All,

The HCMC-INGO Core Group would like to invite all Southern based NGOs and friends to the next HCMC-INGO Discussion Group Meeting.

When:            Friday 3rd May 2019

Theme:         Which actions can we take to keep local environment clean, both within our organizations as well as in the communities we are supporting?

Where:         Ho Chi Minh City Union of Friendship Organisation,

3rd Floor, 159C De Tham St, District 1, HCMC

Time:             08:30 to 11:00am

Agenda:       See attached for details of the agenda

We look forward to exploring this theme together. Do share with your friends and colleagues who may be interested in attending also.

See you all next Friday!

Phung

Nguyen Thi Kim Phung
PA To Director