[ingo-hcmc] Re: Save The Date - HCMC-INGO Discussion Group – Friday 13th December 2019

Trinh Son trinh.son at cncf.org
Thu Dec 5 14:07:59 +07 2019

Dear Phụng,

Unfortunately I will have to fly to Hanoi for the Paccom conference and therefore won't be able to attend our meeting in HCMC. But there will be more than 2 CNCF staff members who will join you.

Thank you so much for organising this.

Regards,

Trinh

Son Thu Trinh
Director of Operations Vietnam

Christina Noble Children's Foundation - Est. 1989

Vietnam: 38 Tu Xuong Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City

Mongolia: Gerel Centre, 1/4 Jigjidjav Street, Ulaanbaatar 15160

British Charity Registration: 1007484

Tel: + 84 28 3932 6484 |Mobile: +84 908 155 261

[icon]

Facebook: ChristinaNobleChildrensFoundationInt<https://www.facebook.com/ChristinaNobleChildrensFoundationInt/>

Instagram: christina_noble_foundation<https://www.instagram.com/christina_noble_foundation/>

Website: cncf.org<http://www.cncf.org/>

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments, is intended for the addressee(s) or organisation named above. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. The information in this e-mail may also be confidential and may also be privileged.