[ingo-hcmc] Training course on LEADERSHIP & PEOPLE MANAGEMENT (Vietnamese language) | May 2020 | Hanoi, Vietnam

MDF Indochina mdfic at mdf.nl
Wed Mar 11 10:51:04 +07 2020

Dear members,

We are pleased to inform you that we will be providing a course on
“Leadership & People Management” (Vietnamese language) in Hanoi on
18-21 May 2020.

This course is designed to support formal or informal leaders, to be
more authentic in their transactions and develop behaviors that enable
the individual and the organization to perform at the highest level.  Be
prepared to look inwards as well as outwards. Especially important for
those who want to become more competent in leading others. You will
develop your leadership and walk away with a practical people management
toolkit.

COURSE OBJECTIVES
By the end of this course, you will:
·		 Know more about yourself as a person and a leader,
including key strengths and development areas
·		 Understand different styles of leadership, what type of
leader you are and how you can develop further
·		 Have sharpened practical skills in leading and managing
others - feedback, coaching, team work, conflict management
·		 Understand diversity and cultural issues in
leadership.
COURSE INFORMATION
·		 Course date: 18-21 May 2020
·		 Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
·		 Language: Vietnamese
·		 Course fee: 9,500,000 VND (excluding tax; including
lunch, materials and tea breaks)
·		 Registration deadline: 04 May 2020
SPECIAL OFFERS
·		 10% discount to MDF alumni who attended an MDF course
within the last 02 years
·		 01 free place for a group of 06 registrations from the
same organization
REGISTRATION
Please register online here
( https://mdf.nl/training/register?training=755)  or contact us:MDF