[ingo-hcmc] Upcoming course: Training & Facilitation Skills | Sep 2021

MDF Indochina mdfic at mdf.nl
Wed Jul 21 12:14:14 +07 2021

Dear all,

Sorry for cross-posting. This email is especially for Trainers, Facilitators and the people who need to facilitate online events and trainings.

Today, the reality is that in parallel with your online training, you see notifications pop up, and while listening to the trainer present something, you might also be placing an online shopping order. At the end of the day, you are exhausted and little of what you have learned will stick. What can you as a trainer or facilitator do to reduce screen fatigue, offer a break from 'regular' screen time and encourage that the learning sticks?
Read sharing from MDF online training expert >> https://bit.ly/turn-online-training-memorable

You can also join our online training on Training & Facilitation Skills<https://bit.ly/TFS_online> (22 Sep - 1 Oct) which is delivered by Lisa Freiburg, Senior Trainer/Consultant, MDF Netherlands.

Contact us for more information at mdfasia at mdf.nl<mailto:mdfasia at mdf.nl> or call us at +84 0(24) 6258 4438.

We look forward to welcoming you on our training!

Nguyen Thi Minh Duong | Administration & Marketing Assistant | MDF Training & Consultancy Vietnam office
Office: +84 24 6258 4438 | Cell: +84 978 900 026 | Skype: minhduong269 |  www.mdf.nl<http://www.mdf.nl/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mdf-training-&-consultancy> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/MDF.Training.Consultancy/> | MDFtweets<https://twitter.com/mdftweets>
R501-502, A1 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
MDF Training & Consultancy has 35 years of solid experience in empowering people and creating social impact. Check our upcoming courses at www.mdf.nl<http://www.mdf.nl/>.
[cid:image001.png at 01D77E25.9DFEA500]