[ingo-hcmc] Announcement project officer

Nguyen Thi TU tunguyen at nmav.org
Tue Jan 30 12:19:30 +07 2024

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

The Norwegian Mission Alliance in Vietnam (NMAV) is based in Ho Chi Minh City. Our main areas are Climate Change Resilience, income generation and inclusion of people with disabilities. NMAV operates in Mekong with special attention to poor women, children, youth and people with disabilities. Our projects are implemented in close cooperation with local authorities, partners and beneficiaries. Please read more information on our website:  https://www.nmav.org/

NMA-V invites applications from highly qualified Vietnamese nationals for the 1  positions of a project officer to (i) work closely with Project Managers, and partners in planning, implementing, monitoring, and reporting project outcomes, outputs, and activities based on project annual plan; (ii) track and monitor the project budget and expenditures against approved plan and budget; (iii) coordinate and discuss regularly with the project manager on the status of implementation and issues arising at the project sites.

Please refer to the attached Job announcement for more information. The application should be submitted to Ms. Tu, at tunguyen at nmav.org<mailto:tunguyen at nmav.org>.

Deadline for application: 1st March 2024

Thank you and best regards,

Nguyễn Thị Tú
Tổ chức Liên Minh Na Uy
55B3 Trần Nhật Duật