[ingodirectors] URGENT: Mini-survey for my presentation at PACCOM Conference 28-29 November 2013

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Nov 8 10:43:08 GMT 2013

Dear INGO directors,

I was given the honour of delivering a presentation on behalf of foreign
NGO community in Vietnam, at the opening ceremony of the upcoming
International Conference on Vietnam – Foreign NGO Cooperation. The
conference will take place on 28-29 November at Grand Plaza hotel in Hanoi.
It will be the third such conference since 1992 and a unique opportunity
for you to reflect upon your work during the past decade and to talk about
the future.

I will use PACCOM records and the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre’s archives as a
basis for my presentation. I have sufficient information to capture foreign
NGOs’ overall contribution and their impact on Vietnam’s development from
2003 to 2013. However, I would like to give you an opportunity to provide
additional inputs on behalf of your organisation.

My presentation has been set to last less than 20 minutes. Therefore, I
have prepared a mini-survey at the link below, selecting only those
questions for which I may not find answers in your reports, our statistics
or PACCOM records. When responding, please follow these guidelines:

- be objective, open and critical in your feedback, as the survey is
anonymous
- focus on the whole period 2003-2013 / consult key staff with
institutional memory
- consider overall impact of your activities in Vietnam, regardless of
individual projects
  (specific programmatic issues will be covered in 8 separate thematic
workshops)
- identify only one response for each question, which you consider the most
important
  (keep in mind that other organisations will identify additional issues
that may concern you)

Click on the following link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eG0vmx7TcPnMnNIl8oPkPqHsBaqJTnrUj1BC0nqcdgs/viewform

Thank you in advance for submitting the survey by Wednesday 13 November COB.

Warm regards,

Marko
---------
Marko Lovrekovic, Managing Co-Director