[ingodirectors] ANNOUNCEMENT: Representatives for VDPF and NGORC Steering Committee 2014

Bao Ngoc Le BNle at pathfinder.org
Fri Apr 25 16:15:17 BST 2014

Big congratulations to Jonathon, Filip and Hang on these representing roles and wish you all the best in these capacities.

Le Ngoc Bao
Country Representative
Pathfinder International-Vietnam
bnle at pathfinder.org<mailto:bnle at pathfinder.org>
skype: le.ngoc.bao1

Tel. +84-4 37474636 |Fax. +84-4-37474637 |Mob: 091 33 00 211
# 36, Lane 97 Van Cao, Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam
www.pathfinder.org<http://www.pathfinder.org> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/PathfinderInternational> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/PathfinderInt>

For more than 55 years, Pathfinder International has changed and saved the lives of women and
their families throughout the developing world by increasing access to essential reproductive health services.