[ingodirectors] ANNOUNCEMENT: Representatives for VDPF and NGORC Steering Committee 2014

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Apr 25 01:05:53 BST 2014

Dear INGO directors:

Following our call for elections, we have received votes from 40 member
organisations. All six nominated candidates have received your strong
support. It is my pleasure to announce the winners who are appointed for
the following functions.

New member of the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre Steering Committee is:
Mr. Jonathon Guthrie, Country Director for Norwegian People's Aid

New INGO Representatives at the Vietnam Development Partnership Forum are:
Mr. Filip Graovac, Country Director for the Adventist Development and
Relief Agency
Ms. Hang Thi Bich Nguyen, Country Representative for Marie Stopes
International

Please join me in congratulating Gus, Filip and Hang on their appointments!

Let me also express gratitude to Dorothy, Deborah and Thao for their
willingness to support the INGO community in Vietnam and I hope to see
their nominations again.

Please visit the following links for a complete list of the Steering
Committee members and other INGO representatives at the Vietnam Development
Partnership Forum:
http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/content/management-structure-and-staff
http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/content/vietnam-consultative-group-cg-meeting

Thank you for your votes! Warm regards,