[ingodirectors] [Members] ANNOUNCEMENT: Representatives for VDPF and NGORC Steering Committee 2014

Dorothy Leab dleab at aamp.org
Fri Apr 25 04:51:56 BST 2014

Dear Hang, Filip and Jonathan,

Congratulations to all of you and thank you so much for your commitment!

If required, I will be available if you need help related to improved aid effectiveness and increased participation of INGOs/VNGOs to policy dialogue (especially in the health sector).

Best,

Dorothy.

amp petit petit.jpg

Dorothy Leab
Country Director

Human Resources for Health Program – Program Leader

Agence de Médecine Préventive
26 Nguyen Van Ngoc street | Ba Dinh | Hanoi | Vietnam

T: +84 (0)4 3211 5770 | mobile: +84 (0)129 692 1181
dleab at aamp.org

 <http://www.aamp.org/> www.aamp.org

tree.jpg Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.