[ingodirectors] New Decree 75 and Upcoming Meeting at PACCOM

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Jun 17 12:25:06 ICT 2015

Dear colleagues,

I would like to share a new Decree 75/2014/ND/CP (in English and in
Vietnamese) and the Circular No.16/2015/TT-BLDTBXH (in Vietnamese only).
This decree details the implementation of articles from the Labour Code
on recruitment and hiring of Vietnamese staff working for foreign
organizations, including foreign NGOs in Vietnam.

There were no prior announcements about this decree, so I asked the
Senior Management Team at PACCOM to organise a meeting between INGOs and
relevant authorities who can provide more clarification. I suggested a
meeting with officials from the Diplomatic Corps Services Department
(DIPSERCO), Service Company to Foreign Missions (FOSCO) and
representatives from the following ministries: Labour, Foreign Affairs,
Finance and Public Security. Our colleagues at PACCOM responded very
promptly and informed me that they are organising a full-day
information-sharing meeting with foreign NGOs on 25 June. You will
receive official invitation directly from PACCOM, but I suggest that you
book all day in your calendars for next Thursday, 25 June 2015. The
content of the meeting will include the following:

1. Law 47/2014/QH13 on Immigration
2. Decree 113/2014/ND-CP on International Cooperation on Legal Issues
3. Decree 75/2014/NG-CP on Recruitment of Vietnamese Nationals
4. Personal Income Tax
5. Mid-term review on the National Program on FNGO Aid Promotion 2013-2017

PACCOM informed me that they will bring speakers from relevant
ministries and agencies. Presentations will be followed by Question &
Answers (Q&A) session. While waiting for official invitation, I suggest
that you read the attached documents and come to the meeting prepared
for discussion.

Warm regards,

Marko

--