[SUNWG] FW: Regional Advocacy Calendar

Dinh Dai Nguyen dinhdai at mcnv.vn
Tue Feb 4 09:10:14 +07 2020

Dear Ms.Tasnim,

Thank you very much for your collection.
Please find out the following relevant information from MCNV. Please let me
know if you have any questions

Best regards
Dai

*Name of CSA*

*Country*

*Date*

*Activity title*

*Location of activity*

*Any technical support required ??*

 MCNV

Vietnam

2020-2025

 Scaling up the nutrition sensitive agriculture approach to address
persistent problems of nutrition and food security  in upland areas

Phu Yen province

 - Networking with donors and partners

- Learning good practices on nutrition sensitive agriculture

- Training/education materials

-  Fundraising technical support

 MCNV

Vietnam

2020-2023

 Mainstream  nutrition sensitive agriculture training curriculum into
universities of health, agriculture and Education for students and graduates

 Central provinces of Vietnam

- Training curriculum development

- Fundraising technical support

Nguyen Dinh Dai
Chief of Office - MCNV Office in Central Vietnam

Block 3, Dong Luong ward, Dong Ha city, Quang Tri province
E:   dinhdai at mcnv.vn <hongvan at mcnv.vn>
T:   +84 (0)233 3566 228

M: +84  914 444 135

W: www.mcnv.org