[SUNWG] Nutrition for Growth/Tokyo 2020 - CS Survey / Nutrition pour la croissance / Tokyo 2020 - Enquête SC / Nutrición para el crecimiento / Tokio 2020 - Encuesta SC

Dinh Dai Nguyen dinhdai at mcnv.vn
Fri Feb 7 15:29:36 +07 2020

Dear anh Thach

I have sent inputs from MCNV last Thursday but i send again. Please find
the attached file

Thank you and best regards
Dai

Nguyen Dinh Dai
Chief of Office - MCNV Office in Central Vietnam

Block 3, Dong Luong ward, Dong Ha city, Quang Tri province
E:   dinhdai at mcnv.vn <hongvan at mcnv.vn>
T:   +84 (0)233 3566 228

M: +84  914 444 135

W: www.mcnv.org

Vào Th 6, 7 thg 2, 2020 vào lúc 14:13 Thach, Nguyen Ngoc <
NguyenNgoc.Thach at savethechildren.org> đã viết: