[SUNWG] SUN CSA VietNam regularly meeting

Dinh Dai Nguyen dinhdai at mcnv.vn
Mon Feb 10 12:24:59 +07 2020

Dear Mr. Thach,

Thank you very much. MCNV will prepare the presentation at the meeting.
Best regards
Dai

Nguyen Dinh Dai
Chief of Office - MCNV Office in Central Vietnam

Block 3, Dong Luong ward, Dong Ha city, Quang Tri province
E:   dinhdai at mcnv.vn <hongvan at mcnv.vn>
T:   +84 (0)233 3566 228

M: +84  914 444 135

W: www.mcnv.org

Vào Th 2, 10 thg 2, 2020 vào lúc 12:04 Thach, Nguyen Ngoc <
NguyenNgoc.Thach at savethechildren.org> đã viết: