[SUNWG] Regional Advocacy Calendar

Tasnim Abdi tabdi at healthbridge.ca
Tue Feb 11 21:35:36 +07 2020

Dear Huong,

Thanks for your email. In a previous email I sent about the nutrition advocacy activities, I received responses from MCNV and ChildFund. I’ve included them below. If there are any activities/events that will be held in the coming months, we should also share them with the Regional CSA (e.g., workshops, meetings, consultations).

Thanks,

Tasnim

Name of CSA
Country
Date
Activity title
Location of activity
Any technical support required ??
 MCNV
Vietnam
2020-2025
 Scaling up the nutrition sensitive agriculture approach to address persistent problems of nutrition and food security  in upland areas
Phu Yen province
 - Networking with donors and partners
- Learning good practices on nutrition sensitive agriculture
- Training/education materials
-  Fundraising technical support
 MCNV
Vietnam
2020-2023
 Mainstream  nutrition sensitive agriculture training curriculum into universities of health, agriculture and Education for students and graduates
 Central provinces of Vietnam
- Training curriculum development
- Fundraising technical support
ChildFund Australia
Vietnam
2020-2025
Reduce malnutrition rate among minorities children in North mountaines area
Hoa Binh, Bac kan and Cao Bang province
- Technical training for health staff
- IEC section in community
- Measure weight and height of children under 5
- Provide micronutrient for pregnant woman