[Ngo-admin] Job vacancy at Pact Vietnam - (Senior) Program Officer and Program Manager for HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment

Tran Thi Men ttmen at pactvietnam.org
Mon Apr 13 17:06:50 ICT 2009

Dear all,

Pact, an international NGO based in Washington, DC, aims to build the
capacity of local organizations to meet pressing social needs in HIV/AIDS,
livelihoods, and other sectors in dozens of countries around the world.
Pact Viet Nam's program is currently focused on supporting the national
HIV/AIDS response.  We provide funding, technical assistance, and capacity
building services support to civil society organizations implementing
prevention, care and treatment interventions, and engage in policy-level
initiatives.  We are seeking two talented national individuals to join our
dynamic team in Ha Noi in the roles of:

*    Program Manager, HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment

*    (Senior) Program Officer, HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment

Please find more details in the attached Job Announcement and kindly
circulate it to whom who may be interested in the posts.

Many thanks for your help

Cheers,

Men

Tran Thi Men, Operations Manager

Pact Vietnam 37A Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 844.3719.8899 ext. 102, Fax: 844.3719.1260, Mob: 849.890.59.599
<mailto:ttmen at pactvietnam.org> ttmen at pactvietnam.org