[Ngo-admin] Khoa hoc Tieng Viet Cho Nguoi Nuoc Ngoai

VTG Group contact at vietnameseteaching.com
Fri Feb 27 06:46:42 GMT 2009

Xin chao ca nha

Xin gioi thieu voi cac anh chi dich vu *Day Tieng Viet Cho Nguoi Nuoc
Ngoai*cua ben minh.
Neu cac sep hoac chuyen gia ben to chuc cac anh chi co nhu cau hoc tieng
Viet thi hay lua chon dich vu cua minh nhe.

Minh xin gui thong tin chi tiet ve cac khoa hoc ben minh. Ben anh chi co nhu
cau ve dich vu nay thi lien he voi VTG qua email : *
info at vietnameseteaching.com*  nhe.

Cam on ca nha nhieu

Dao Manh

Allow me to introduce the *Vietnamese Teaching
Group*<http://www.vietnameseteaching.net/>
* (VTG)*, a professional language training center offering *Vietnamese
language training courses *- at a very competitive price with flexibility of
time to learn your lessons. Since our inception in 2004, we have been
committed to providing students *experienced, professional *Vietnamese
language teachers who are enthusiastic and willing to help students at any
time.

  *What makes our services better than our competitors?*

§    Professional, experienced and enthusiastic staff

§    Reasonable and *value-for-money *tuition

§    Flexible study times - no pressure, no hassle to finish on schedule

§    Lessons conducted at a convenient location near your home, office or
favorite café in "a fun learning environment"

§    Option of learning online with our "Online Instructor" and advanced
technology-based equipment on a 24/7 arrangement.

§    Various programs for learners to choose from

 We have numerous programs to suit the needs of our students - from the
short-term "Survival Vietnamese" courses to the more formal beginner level
to advanced level classes. And the best part is not only do you learn the
basics of the Vietnamese language but also have the opportunity to learn
more about Vietnam's interesting history and culture.

*Individual Lessons*

*Survival Vietnamese*

(Beginner1)

*24 Lessons*

*Speaking Vietnamese (VTG)*

*Certificate of survival Vietnamese*

*Beginner 2*

*24 Lessons*

Speaking Vietnamese (VTG)

*Certificate of Vietnamese*

*(Level 2)*

*Intermediate*

*24 Lessons*

*Tieng Viet *

*(National University )*

*Certificate of Vietnamese (Level 3)*

* *

At the same time, to make your stay in Vietnam more pleasant and
hassle-free, we also assist our foreign short-term language students in
finding temporary housing and bike rental

 We also offer* translation and interpretation services for corporations or
international NGO/NPO clients.*

* *

As a registered student of VTG, you will receive (1) free textbook and one
(1) CD incorporating your lessons, as well as our VTG MEMBERSHIP CARD which
offers you discounts to many bars, pubs and restaurants in Hanoi's Old
Quarter and nearby environs.

If these interest you or you have further questions regarding our services,
kindly contact us via mobile at 0972.369.842 (Ms Mai) , or email at *
contact at vietnameseteaching.com* <http://[email protected]/>*, *or
visit our website at*
**www.vietnameseteaching.net*<http://www.vietnameseteaching.net/>
*.*