[Ngo-admin] Visa/Work permit/Resident permit for expat staffs

Tien, Nguyen Xuan (MAG VN HRAM) tien.nx at magvietnam.org
Fri Sep 4 17:21:08 ICT 2009

Dear All,

I would like to seek for your help for sharing about the status of Visa &
Work permit/Resident permit for expat staffs working with for your
organization:

*         Do you need to prepare Work permit/Resident permit for all expat
staffs working with for your organization?

*         Do you submit to PACCOM/. by yourselves or you use service from
other organization/company?

*         If you use service from other organization/company please can you
give me the contact details & estimated fee for it?

Thank you very much for your great support & I look forward to your
response.

Have great weekends to all.

Best regards,

Tien, Nguyen Xuan (Mr.)