[Ngo-admin] Vacancies in World Vision Vietnam in Hung Yen, Hoa Binh, Yen Bai, and Dien Bien

Pham Thanh Thuy Pham_Thanh_Thuy at wvi.org
Mon Apr 12 08:05:07 BST 2010

Dear ALL,

Please help to pass on the attached job advertisments to people who are
interested in.

Dear chi Hien and chi Ha, please help to post it on the website and
Newsletter.

Thank you so much,

(See attached file: Job Advertisment - ENG - Apr10.doc)

Best Regards,

Thanh Thuy, Pham - Human Resources Officer
World Vision Vietnam
Add: 4th floor, HEAC Building, 14-16 Ham Long Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 84.4 39439920 (Ext.114); Fax: 84.4 39439921
Mob: 0902.222 680
Email: pham_thanh_thuy at wvi.org
Skype: pham_thanh_thuy
Website: www.worldvision.org.vn
"My sheep hear my voice. I know them and they follow me"
John 10:27