[Ngo-admin] Good hotel addresses for training and workshop in Hanoi

Office of Vietnam MFWG taichinhvimo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 15:24:46 BST 2010

Dear all,
The Women and Development Center- 20 Thuy Khue Str. Tay Ho- Ha Noi will be
suistable and good address for  your  Workshop and Events.
Contact  address    Business Department
                             Tel    3 7280939
ALL THE BEST !

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Pham Thi Minh <ptminh at wcs.org> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>

> WCs is looking for suitable hotel in Hanoi to organize our coming workshops
> and events,
>
> We have been experienced through some hotel such as: Nha khach La thanh,
> khach san Dien Luc, Khach san Tay Ho, Khach san Quan doi…
>
> and would like to seek for more choices.
>

> Can you pls. share us your good hotel addresses, any other hotel that your
> organization have business with?
>
> or top 05/10 of the hotel that your organization often choose  for your
> workshop and training.
>

> Your information is highly appreciated,
>
> Thank you!
>

> Minh
>
> ---------------------------------
> Pham Thi Minh
> Country Finance Manager
> Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) - Vietnam Program
> A: 1302, 57 Lang Ha, Hanoi | T: +844-35149750 ext: 13 | F: +844-35149716
> M: +84(0)9083014018 | Skype: minhhnvn | www.wcs.org

Nhóm công tác Tài chính vi mô Việt Nam
Vietnam Microfinance Working Group
Address: Room 315, House F4, Building area Yen Hoa, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, HN
Tel: 04-62691825;  04-62901825
Fax: 04-62691824
Email: taichinhvimo at gmail.com
Website: www.microfinance.vn