[Ngo-admin] Sale of Vehicle

DANG THI HA dangha at wpfvn.org
Fri Dec 31 07:56:41 GMT 2010

Dear Ha,

Could you pls help posting this email to the Admin group.

Many thanks!

To Whom It May Concern:

The RutgersWPF announces the sale of a vehicle:

Model: Toyota Land Cruiser (8 seats, 4.500cc)

Year: Assembled in Vietnam 2003

Colour: Warm Silver Metallic

Mileage:129,200 km

Condition for sale:

-          The above car will be sold on an "as is, where is" basis

-          The car is in good condition, well maintained, and has had
regular servicing.

-          Bids submission deadline: All bids have to be submitted in
writing before 5.00 pm on the 10th January 2011, to the office of the
RutgersWPF:

RutgersWPF

Suite 108-112, D1 Building

Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound

Hanoi, Vietnam

The successful bidder will be contacted by the RutgersWPF, and we reserve
the right not to sell the car if bids do not reach our valuation.

For further information and to arrange appointments for inspection, please
contact Mr Chau at telephone number: 3846 4584, ext 25.

Dang Ha
Finance & Administrative Manager

World Population Foundation
Suite 108-112, D1 Building,
Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound
Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel:    (84-4) 3846 4584 (ext 29)
Fax:   (84-4) 3846 4583
www.wpf.org <http://www.wpf.org/>

On 1st January 2011 the World Population Foundation (WPF) and Rutgers Nisso
Groep entered into a merger under the name of "Rutgers WPF"

  _____