[Ngo-admin] Golden Ant Housing - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

BĐS Kiến Vàng hanoirealestate at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:13:31 GMT 2010

*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010*

New Year's Days, or traditional Lunar Tet of Viet Nam, are the first days of
the year and is an occasion that witnesses the biggest annual celebration
across all parts of Viet Nam. It is the time when we ring out the old year
and welcome the present year with open arms, with eyes filled with new
dreams and hearts replete with new expectations. With another year
approaching soon, it's time again to gear up for New Year celebrations.

We, Golden Ant Housing Company, would like to inform you that *we are going
to have some day-offs which last from Friday, February 12th 2010 to
Thursday, February 18th 2010*. Therefore, we will come back soon to meet all
your demands. However, please do not hesitate to let us know if you get any
troubles.

Thank you very much and Happy New Year to all of you, our dearest friends.

*Golden Ant Housing*

*www.HanoiHousing.net* <http://www.hanoihousing.net/>

  <http://hanoihousing.net>

 --