[Ngo-admin] Support to post vacancy announcement

Doan Duc Tai ddtai at mohaids.gov.vn
Mon Feb 1 11:11:14 GMT 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

We, the Global Fund supported HIV/AIDS project in Vietnam, an ODA non-refundable project, would like to seek you support in posting our vacancy announcement in your NGO' Resouce Center's newsletter. Pls. find attached the vacancy announcement for your information.

Application Deadline: 17h00, 12th, February, 2010.  We would like to ask your support in posting this vacancy as soon as possible.

Thanks alot for your support and with best regards to your team.

Duc Tai
The Global Fund HIV/AIDS Project in Vietnam
7th Floor, 14 Lang Ha street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 844-37722993, Ext. 111
Fax: 844-37722994
E-mail: ddtai at mohaids.gov.vn