[Ngo-admin] Job opportunities at Pact Vietnam: Project Officer, Organization Development and Temporary Finance Assistant.

Tran Thi Men ttmen at pactworld.org
Fri Feb 26 10:26:39 GMT 2010

Dear All,

Pact Vietnam is looking for qualified Vietnamese nationals to fill in the following 2 positions to join our dynamic team in Hanoi:

1)      Project Officer, Organizational Development and
2)      Temporary Finance Assistant

Please help forward the attached announcements and Job Descriptions to those who maybe interested in these positions.

Dear chi Ha NGORC, please help post the attached advert on NGORC website and newsletter.

Many thanks and regards,

Men
Tran Thi Men, Operations Manager
Pact Vietnam 37A Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Office Tel: 844.3719.8899 ext. 102, Fax: 844.3719.1260, Mobile: 849.890.59.599 ttmen at pactworld.org<mailto:ttmen at pactworld.org>
Please note that as of January 15, 2010, my email will change to ttmen at pactworld.org<mailto:ttmen at pactworld.org>. I will continue to receive emails through ttmen at pactvietnam.org<mailto:ttmen at pactvietnam.org> to the end of January 2010.