[Ngo-admin] Professional Development Leadership Studies with Coady International Institute in Canada

coadyreg coadyreg at stfx.ca
Mon Feb 15 15:39:39 GMT 2010

February 15, 2010

Dear Colleague in Development,

Greetings from Antigonish, Nova Scotia - Canada!

I am Dennis Mwafulirwa, Admissions and Recruitment Intern with Coady International Institute in Canada. This email serves to introduce the institute and our education programs to you, and to encourage qualified members of your organization and partners to apply.

Coady International Institute is one of the leading institutions in providing professional development training in the world, with over 5000 graduates across the world. With 50 years of experience, Coady International Institute continues to offer leadership education to development professionals from around the world.  Our education programs help participants to gain new knowledge, practical skills and provide them with a renewed commitment to building stronger communities and organizations.

Through the generous support of our donors, we are able to offer scholarships to most candidates accepted to our education programs.

The 2010-2011 program offerings Diploma in Development Leadership Brochure<http://www.coady.stfx.ca/tinroom/assets/file/EdBroch09_16pgPlusCvrs_v4.pdf>  include the Diploma in Development Leadership as well as the following certificate programs:
*                        Advocacy and Citizen Engagement<http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificates/advocacy/> *
*                        Community-Based Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding<http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificates/conflict/>
*                        Community-Based Microfinance <http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificates/microfinance/>  *
*                        Community-Based Natural Resource Management<http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificate/naturalresource/>
*                        Community Development Leadership by Woman<http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificate/women/> *
*                        Community-Driven Health Impact Assessment<http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificate/health/>
*                        Facilitation and Training Approaches for Community Change<http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificate/facilitation/>
*                        Livelihoods and Markets<http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificates/livelihoods/> *
*                        Mobilizing Assets for Community-Driven Development <http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificates/abcd/>
*                        Organizational Learning and Change <http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificates/change/>
APPLY NOW FOR OUR NEW MAY, 2010 OFFERING.
Admissions for the spring (May - June) certificates are in progress.  The 3weeks certificate courses include:

*        Advocacy and Citizen Engagement<http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificates/advocacy/>

*        Community-Based Microfinance <http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificates/microfinance/>

*        Community Development Leadership by Woman<http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificate/women/>  (NEW)

*        Livelihoods and Markets<http://www.coady.stfx.ca/education/certificates/livelihoods/>

Please review this information and share it freely among your colleagues, your community and your network.   Application forms and the 2010-11 Educational Program Brochure can be downloaded from our website at www.coady.stfx.ca<http://www.coady.stfx.ca/>.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, comments or ideas, and when you need more information on the courses/program.

With Best Regards,

Ndawona Dennis Mwafulirwa
Admissions and Recruitment Intern
Coady International Institute
St Francis Xavier University
PO Box 5000
Antigonish, NS
Canada, B2G 2W5
Tel: 1-902-867-3913
Fax: 1-902-867-3907
www.coady.stfx.ca<http://www.coady.stfx.ca/>

Scholarships are still available for May - June certificates in Community Development Leadership by Women, Community-Based Microfinance, Livelihood and Markets and Advocacy and Citizen Engagement. APPLY NOW!!