[Ngo-admin] HAPPY NEW YEAR - CHUC MUNG NAM MOI

Tran Thi Men ttmen at pactworld.org
Tue Feb 9 15:30:31 ICT 2010

Greetings from Pact Vietnam team,

Traditional Tet is approaching, please let us take this opportunity to express our sincere thanks to you for your support and co-operation over the last year and to send you best wishes for the NEW YEAR of TIGER.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CAA99C.C8C0A0A0]

HAPPY NEW YEAR - CHÚC MỪNG NĂM MỚI !

Warm regards,

Tran Thi Men, Operations Manager
Pact Vietnam 37A Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Office Tel: 844.3719.8899 ext. 102, Fax: 844.3719.1260, Mobile: 849.890.59.599 ttmen at pactworld.org<mailto:ttmen at pactworld.org>
Please note that as of January 15, 2010, my email will change to ttmen at pactworld.org<mailto:ttmen at pactworld.org>. I will continue to receive emails through ttmen at pactvietnam.org<mailto:ttmen at pactvietnam.org> to the end of January 2010.