[Ngo-admin] Changing address of Medecins du Monde - Hanoi office

Thao Nguyen Thi Minh - Administrative Assistant thaontm at medecinsdumonde.org.vn
Tue Jul 27 01:17:39 BST 2010

Dear friends,

Medecins du Monde (MDM) - Hanoi Office was located in 342B Nghi Tam, Tay Ho,
Hanoi. On 15 July 2010, we moved to a new office workplace. Our new address
is:

*5th floor, No. 58, Lane 221, Ton Duc Thang*

*Tel: 04-3 719 2522/3*

*Fax: 04-3 719 2529*

This is our official address for all administrative transaction as well as
to receive information. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience
caused by the office moving.

Please forward this email/information to anyone who may interest.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in future.

--
Nguyen Thi Minh Thao
Administrative Assistant