[Ngo-admin] CARE's Recruitment- Translator in Ha Noi Office.

Tran Thi Thuy thuytt at care.org.vn
Mon Jun 7 10:09:19 BST 2010

Dear all,

Please help me pass this vacant to people who are interested.

Chi Ha oi, please help me post this job on NGO Center Website.

Thanks

Thuy

CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM

      TRANSLATOR IN HANOI OFFICE

CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organisation representing the CARE
International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic
organisation, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health,
rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.

CARE is seeking an experienced and qualified person to fill the position of
Translator. This position will be based in Hanoi with occasional travel to
project sites.

Major duties: The Translator will translate a variety of written documents
from English to Vietnamese and from Vietnamese to English and provide
interpreting at meetings or events.

Selection Criteria:

-          Minimum of 2 years work experience as a translator/interpreter.

-          Advanced written and spoken English and Vietnamese

-          Familiar with Words/Excel and other basic computer skills

-          Willingness to travel to project sites within Vietnam when
required.

Interested persons should send a full English CV by 7 July 2010 to email:
hr at care.org.vn

Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No telephone contact after
submitting the application please.