[Ngo-admin] Vacancies in World Vision Vietnam - workbase: Yen Bai, Dien Bien and Hanoi

Pham Thanh Thuy Pham_Thanh_Thuy at wvi.org
Thu Jun 17 11:05:11 ICT 2010

Dear ALL,

Please help to pass on the below message to people who are interested in.

Dear chi Hien and chi Ha, please help to post it on the website and
Newsletter.

Thank you so much,

(See attached file: PA Edu, PA M&E cum CB  Van Yen, PA SR Muong Cha, Tuan
Giao-Ad-ENG.doc)(See attached file: Nhan vien ho tro New Beginnings
Hanoi-VNM - Jun10.doc)

Best Regards,

Thanh Thuy, Pham - Human Resources Officer
World Vision Vietnam
Add: 4th floor, HEAC Building, 14-16 Ham Long Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 84.4 39439920 (Ext.114); Fax: 84.4 39439921
Website: www.worldvision.org.vn
"My sheep hear my voice. I know them and they follow me"
John 10:27