[Ngo-admin] Job opportunities at Pact Vietnam - Program Officers (HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care & Treatement and M&E)

Tran Thi Men ttmen at pactworld.org
Fri Jun 4 11:37:34 ICT 2010

Dear All,

Pact Vietnam is looking for qualified Vietnamese nationals to fill in the following 3 positions to join our dynamic team in Hanoi:

1)      Program Officer, HIV/AIDS Prevention
2)      Program Officer, HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment
3)      Program Officer, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting

Please help forward the attached announcement to those who may be interested in these positions.

Dear chi Ha NGORC, please help post the attached advert on NGORC website and newsletter.

Many thanks and regards,

Men
Tran Thi Men, Operations Manager
Pact Vietnam 37A Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Office Tel: 844.3719.8899 ext. 102, Fax: 844.3719.1260, Mobile: 849.890.59.599 ttmen at pactworld.org<mailto:ttmen at pactworld.org>
Please note that as of January 15, 2010, my email will change to ttmen at pactworld.org<mailto:ttmen at pactworld.org>. I will continue to receive emails through ttmen at pactvietnam.org<mailto:ttmen at pactvietnam.org> to the end of January 2010.