[Ngo-admin] Vacancy for an EU Project Coordinator at the Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation

Stefan.Urban at kas.de Stefan.Urban at kas.de
Mon Feb 14 17:31:00 ICT 2011

Dear Jeannie,
dear Ngocenter team,

I would like to post the following job ad on your website. It should be
launched as soon as possible, ideally by tomorrow. The deadline for
applicants should be the 22. February 2011.

This is a short paragraph summerizing the key facts. The complete ad is
attached in the word document below.

EU Project Coordinator Vacancy at the Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation in Hanoi

You will be responsible for managing relationships with our partners
within an EU funded project and for establishing new contacts in the
political field.
In addition you will have to support the team when organizing and
preparing seminars and other arrangements within the EU project, moreover
assist experts while they are on a mission in Vietnam and write reports in
English. We expect you to have a University degree and several years (5+)
of experience in the political environment, with good contacts in and
knowledge of vietnamese politics. Excellent knowledge of English, both
writing and speaking, is a prerequisite. Please visit our website for more
information about the EU project. http://www.kas.de/vietnam/en/pages/9745/

Please contact me if you need more information.

Kind regards,

Stefan Urban.

_________________________
Stefan Urban