[Ngo-admin] Career opportunities at HFH Vietnam

Dana McNairn dana.mcnairn at habitatvietnam.org
Tue Jun 21 04:43:45 BST 2011

Dear all:

Habitat for Humanity Vietnam is growing and we’re looking for professionals for resource development and communications. Please visit our website at www.habitatvietnam.org for job details and information on how to apply. (Apologies for any cross-posting!) Please share and circulate this information among your networks. Thank you very much for your support.

Sincerely,

Dana

Dana McNairn

Resource Development and Communications Manager

Habitat for Humanity Vietnam

96 / 11 Vo Thi Sau Street

Tan Dinh Ward, D1, HCMC

T: +84 (0) 8 3820 2178

E: info at habitatvietnam.org

Bạn sẽ xây gì hôm nay? / What will you build?