[Ngo-admin] The Dariu Foundation recruiting volunteers for position of English teachers at The Mobile School

hanh hanh at dariu.org
Wed Jun 22 09:56:38 BST 2011

Dear friends,

The Dariu Foundation is just launching the Mobile School in the mekong delta of Vietnam. Please see the link http://dariu.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=136:the-dariu-foundation-launching-mobile-school-&catid=3:newsflash&Itemid=86 or  http://vietnamnews.vnanet.vn/Social-Isssues/212332/Mobile-schools-teach-rural-students-computer-skills.html or http://www.thanhnien.com.vn/Pages/20110614/Lop-hoc-trong-container.aspx for your information.

Currently, we are designing an English teaching program for the rural kids in Mekong province of Vinh Long. Each of an English course will last 12 weeks, focusing on basic  grammar, pronunciation, and speaking skills. We plan to launch such first English course in September 2011 in Vinh Long province. Therefore I would like find Volunteers for the position of Enghlish teachers to teach at our mobile school.

Job title:

-         English teacher

Job discription:

-         Teach English to rural kids at TDF's Mobile School

-         Design the contents, prepare the teaching materials based on the argeed program

-         Evaluate the learning results

-         Provide consultancy on developing the stretagy for the English program of TDF

-         Develop a team of volunteers to teach at the school

Job requirements:

-         Native English speakers

-         English teaching certificates/qualifications are preferred

-         Students from foreign language universities are strongly encouraged.

-         It will be ideal if the candidate is Vietnamese- Americans and/or can speak some Vietnamese.

Others:

-         Volunteers will pay for all the costs related.

-         TDF only support accommodation

For more information, please contact at contact at dariu.org<mailto:contact at dariu.org> or visit our website at www.dariu.org<http://www.dariu.org>.

Thanks you veru much for your posting.
Best regards,

Nguyen Van Hanh (Mr.)