[Ngo-admin] Excellent Career Opportunity with Oxfam Novib

Dang Tran Phuong Anh phuonganhdt at ohk.org.vn
Fri May 27 16:16:55 ICT 2011

Dear All

Oxfam Novib is member of Oxfam, an international confederation of 15 like
minded organisations around the world, working together to find lasting
solutions to poverty and injustice. Oxfam Novib started programmes in
Vietnam since the early 1990s. Together with other Oxfam affiliates we
implement one Oxfam country  programme, to increase our impact. By the first
of September 2011 we are opening a Field Office in Hanoi, Vietnam. Therefore
we are looking for a Vietnamese citizen to fill the following positions:

-       Programme Officer

-       Administration Officer

-       Financial Administrator

-       Financial Officer

Could you please help us forward to those who are qualified and interested?

Dear Ha

Could you please post this advertisement on the NGO RC website?

Thanks

Phuong Anh