[Ngo-admin] Habitat for Humanity Vietnam Photo Contest

Dana McNairn dana.mcnairn at habitatvietnam.org
Fri Sep 23 14:25:36 BST 2011

Dear colleagues:

Habitat for Humanity Vietnam is having a photo contest to celebrate our 10th anniversary in Vietnam and to mark the annual United Nations World Habitat Day (October 3)!

This year’s theme for World Habitat Day is “cities, natural disasters and climate change.” So our photo contest asks people to take pictures of the impacts of climate change on their home and environment.

Contest starts: September 19

Contest closes: October 14

Winners announced: October 19

Prize ceremony: October 28 (location TBA).

Full contest details, prize info, press release, rules and regulations and poster all available at www.habitatvietam.org <http://www.habitatvietam.org/>  in both Vietnamese and English.

Good luck to all and thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Dana

Dana McNairn

Resource Development and Communications Manager

Habitat for Humanity Vietnam

96/11 Vo Thi Sau Street, Tan Dinh Ward, District One / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Tel: +84 (8) 3820 2178 ext: 122 / Fax: +84 (8) 3820 6133

Mobile: +84 (8) 0128 562 1803 / Skype: Dana McNairn

Email:  <mailto:dana.mcnairn at habitatvietnam.org> dana.mcnairn at habitatvietnam.org / Website:  <http://www.habitatvietnam.org/> www.habitatvietnam.org

Bạn sẽ xây gì hôm nay? / What will you build?