[Ngo-admin] Apply for global professional development opportunities

Scott Beale at Atlas Corps Scott_Beale_at_Atlas_Corps at mail.vresp.com
Wed Aug 1 01:35:50 BST 2012

Dear Friend,

I hope this email finds you well! Atlas Corps is proud to welcome our
10th Class of Fellows in September. I'm writing to let you know that
we are now accepting applications for 2013-14 Fellowships in the U.S.
and Latin America, and as always, we're looking for talented
nonprofit professionals from a wide range of sectors and backgrounds.
I'm asking for your support in helping us find more outstanding
candidates from around the world, by taking two very quick actions:

1) Can you please spread the word to candidates by emailing this
announcement to contacts that may be interested?

Paid, Overseas Fellowship Positions with Atlas Corps
Priority Deadline: August 15, but applications accepted year-round

Atlas Corps seeks nonprofit leaders from around the world to apply
for the Atlas Corps Fellowship in the U.S. and Latin America. The
U.S. Fellowship is offered three times a year (in January, May, and
September) and the Latin America Fellowship is offered twice a year
(in March and September). Fellows serve full-time at Host
Organizations such as Ashoka, the Grameen Foundation, Habitat for
Humanity, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, the UN Foundation, Oxfam,
World Wildlife Fund, and the U.S. Peace Corps. In addition to serving
at an organization related to their experience, Fellows will develop
their leadership skills and nonprofit best practices while networking
with other Fellows from around the world. This prestigious
12-18-month fellowship includes a living stipend to cover basic
expenses (food, local transportation, and housing), basic health
insurance, and enrollment in the Atlas Corps Nonprofit Management
Series training program. Atlas Corps has supported 140 leaders from
40 different countries. Please apply soon for the chance to be part
of our next class. For more details about eligibility requirements
and the application process, please visit bit.ly/AtlasCorpsFellowship
-
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/530e5b1c35/60bd2ab768/d7f4686b2e.

2) Can you share the announcement on your Facebook wall or Twitter
account? Here's some suggested text:

FACEBOOK: Nonprofit and NGO Leaders: Apply for a prestigious, paid
Atlas Corps fellowship in the US or Latin America. Receive training
on nonprofit leadership. More information here:
bit.ly/AtlasCorpsFellowship -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/530e5b1c35/60bd2ab768/7999592bec  and here: www.facebook.com/atlascorps -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/530e5b1c35/60bd2ab768/891452a5f0 .

TWITTER:

Seeking the world's best rising nonprofit leaders to apply for
prestigious @atlascorps fellowship bit.ly/AtlasCorpsFellowship -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/530e5b1c35/60bd2ab768/0dcc647eae  plz RT

Global development professionals invited to apply for prestigious
@atlascorps fellowship bit.ly/AtlasCorpsFellowship -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/530e5b1c35/60bd2ab768/4474ee8948  plz RT

We are looking forward to receiving some great applications from
around the world for this year's Fellowship. Thank you for helping us
spread the word about this opportunity, and we really appreciate your
ongoing support.

Best,

Scott

P.S. Atlas Corps is also excited to launch the new Think Tank LINKS
Fellowship for talented young professionals with a background in
research on issues of democratic or economic reforms. The inaugural
class will take place January through June 2013 in Washington, DC.
Applicants can apply through the same application system as
applicants for our U.S. Fellowship. Please visit our website for
details on how to apply: bit.ly/AtlasCorpsFellowship -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/530e5b1c35/60bd2ab768/065e0dbdd5.

-----------------------------
Scott Beale
Founder and CEO
Atlas Corps

following link

http://cts.vresp.com/u?530e5b1c35/60bd2ab768/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=530e5b1c35&lid=1462603029&ldh=60bd2ab768

Atlas Service Corps sent this email free of charge using
VerticalResponse for Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email
affordably.

Atlas Service Corps
1825 K Street NW Suite 218
Washington, District of Columbia 20006
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html