[Ngo-admin] Consultancy opportuinitie at Oxfam

Nguyen Phuong Tam tamnp at ohk.org.vn
Wed Feb 8 03:21:50 GMT 2012

Warmest greeting and Happy New Year from Oxfam in Vietnam,

We are seeking a qualified consultant team to provide service as in the
attached details ToR.

Kindly help to circulate it widely to those who may be interested in these
tasks.

Applicants are requested to email their application to
recruitment at ohk.org.vn no later than 21 February 2012.

Dear chi Ha,

Kindly help me to post this attachment into the NGORC website and the
up-coming Newsletters.

Thank you very much.

Tam

Nguyen Phuong Tam