[Ngo-admin] consultancy opportunity for training on livelihoods at Pact

Tran Thi Men ttmen at pactworld.org
Thu Jul 12 09:39:56 BST 2012

Dear all,

Pact is a seeking for a national training consultant to develop the training curriculum and to facilitate the training sessions on Livelihoods for people living with HIV/AIDS to Pact's VNGO partners.  Please see attached SOW for more details.

Please send your application to vn.hrc at pactworld.org<mailto:vn.hrc at pactworld.org> before COB July 20, 2012.

Please kindly help circulate the announcement and SOW to people who are interested in this consultancy.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

[cid:image003.png at 01CD6044.9D0D9C90]

tran thi men
operations manager
ttmen at pactworld.org * 84 43 719 8899 ext 102 - 84 989 059 599
no. 14, lane 12/2/5, dang thai mai tay ho, hanoi, vietnam
pactworld.org

Kindly note that as of June 1, 2012, the Pact country office in Vietnam has relocated to the following address:

Pact Country Office in Vietnam
No. 14, Lane 12/2/5
Dang Thai Mai, Tay Ho
Hanoi, Vietnam

Our telephone and fax numbers remain unchanged.
We would appreciate if you would update your contact database with the new address. Thank you for your attention.