[Ngo-admin] Consultancy opportunity at Pact

Tran Thi Men ttmen at pactworld.org
Mon Jul 30 07:02:44 BST 2012

Dear all,

Pact is a seeking for a national consultant to develop Supervision Guidelines on the quality of prevention program for the VUSTA component project on HIV/AIDS round 9 in Viet Nam. Further details can be found in the attached SOW.

Kindly help circulate the announcement and SOW to interested applicants.

Interested candidates are required to send their application letter and CV to vn.hrc at pactworld.org<mailto:vn.hrc at pactworld.org> by COB August 6, 2012.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

[cid:image002.png at 01CD6E53.A16B7F10]

tran thi men
operations manager
ttmen at pactworld.org • 84 43 719 8899 ext 102 – 84 989 059 599
no. 14, lane 12/2/5, dang thai mai tay ho, hanoi, vietnam
pactworld.org

Kindly note that as of June 1, 2012, the Pact country office in Vietnam has relocated to the following address:

Pact Country Office in Vietnam
No. 14, Lane 12/2/5
Dang Thai Mai, Tay Ho
Hanoi, Vietnam

Our telephone and fax numbers remain unchanged.
We would appreciate if you would update your contact database with the new address. Thank you for your attention.