[Ngo-admin] Employment enhancement programme

Tung Le Hoang tunglh at gmail.com
Sun May 13 19:46:29 BST 2012

Hi

I'm running a advisory boutique with previous background working for
investment banks in London. Being involved into a number of NGOs and
community programmes, I found a insurmountable benefit of
organisations which enables the ethnic minorities and disadvantaged to
get into decent employment or empowers students to resolve community
issues from clean water, basic healthcare to disability and so on.

On my arrival to do business in Vietnam, through interacting with
young students and involving in recruiting process, I identified a
much wider gap (between education and reality) of Vietnamese students
compared to that of foreign or overseas educated ones. Largely stemmed
from the traditional education system, domestic students fall short in
a numbers of areas which put them at disadvantage in a competition
with good opportunity openings.

I involved with some initiatives to enhance employability of young
generation in the face of tougher job market. Some of the results are
multiply impactful when our students do not just manage to end up with
a satisfactory career but also give back strongly to communities to
tackle those pressing issues.

The positive outcome highlights the need of an NGO/social enterprise
which offers the enhanced skill sets and direction to enable young
generation living their dream and inspiring them the pride of
participating into the solutions for community issues. I can assemble
team to work on the project and just wonder what would be the
support/funding/facilities donation which we can explore with NGO
network and its partners?

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Regards,

Tung

VN: +84 917501937
SG: +65 81954713
UK: +44 7727147690

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachment(s))
is strictly privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise
protected from disclosure and is intended solely for the use of the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying
or use of any part of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is
unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail.

The recipient(s) of the email automatically accepts the legal
obligation to maintain the privacy and confidentiality.