[Ngo-admin] Looking for host families for international volunteers in Hanoi

Diep Bui vietnam at projects-abroad.org
Fri Aug 23 11:24:30 ICT 2013

Dear All,

Projects Abroad is an UK based organization sending volunteers to 30
destinations around the world. We are the leading organization recruiting
young people mostly from the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, and Australia to do
worthwhile volunteer work overseas. In Vietnam, Projects Abroad is
registered as an INGO and sends volunteers to teach conversational English,
sport at schools,  help at disabled centers and hospitals.

Recently, we are looking for sending our international volunteers to
Vietnamese families to make a culture, language exchange for both. The
duration for a volunteer may last from 1 -3 months. Volunteers going to work
at different placements in Hanoi and only stay with host family in the
evenings and weekend (if not travelling).

Benefits:

-          Projects Abroad Vietnam will pay a lump sum amount to cover rent
and food.

-          Language and culture exchange.

Requirements:

-          A house with individual rooms, air conditions and the internet.
Bathroom can be shared with family's members.

-          Host family registers with local authorities.

-          Location: Dong Da, Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Long Bien, Ba Dinh
Dist.

-          A member of family who can speak English/French.

A simple contract with Terms and Conditions will be put in place between
Projects Abroad Vietnam and host families.

Interested families please email or contact us :
Projects Abroad Vietnam
Apartment No.103, Building B4
Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound
No.298 Kim Ma str., Ba Dinh district, Hanoi, Vietnam

E-mail:  Ms Thao Vuong  at <
<mailto:officeassistant-vietnam at projects-abroad.org>
officeassistant-vietnam at projects-abroad.org>

Many thanks and Best regards,

Diep Bui (Ms.)
Desk Officer/Administrator
_________________________

Projects Abroad Vietnam
Tel:  <tel:%2B84%20%284%29%203%20736%208581> +84 (4) 3 736 8581
Mobile:  <tel:%2B84%20%280%29%20166%20239%202587> +84 (0) 166 239 2587
Skype: diepbm

 <http://www.projects-abroad.net/> www.projects-abroad.net

Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/groups/Projectsabroad.vietnam> Projects
Abroad Vietnam
Read our monthly
<http://www.projects-abroad.co.uk/volunteer-destinations/vietnam/newsletters
-from-vietnam/> Vietnam newsletters.
See what is going on with Projects Abroad! Read our
<http://www.mytripblog.org/pg/groups/15868/Vietnam> Country Blog!
Follow us on  <http://twitter.com/Proj_Abroadviet> Twitter!