[Ngo-admin] ABT's vacancy

Hanh Nguyen hanh at abtvn.com
Wed Jan 9 08:58:47 GMT 2013

Dear All,

Please help me forward this vacancy to people, who are interested in.

Dear chi Ha, please help to post it on the NGO website.

Thank you so much,

Nguyen Bich Hanh
Finance Manager
USAID's Avian and Pandemic Influenza Initiative
Implemented by Abt Associates Inc.
2nd floor, 72 Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho, Ha Noi
Tel:  84- 4- 7193139, ext 105
Fax: 84- 4- 7182531

This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended solely for the addressee. Please do not read, disseminate or copy it unless you are the intended recipient. If this message has been received in error, we kindly ask that you notify the sender immediately by return email and delete all copies of the message from your system.