[Ngo-admin] 02 Vietnamese consultants for DRR and Climate change projects at CRS

Dao, Hong Hong.dao at crs.org
Thu Jan 31 16:13:04 ICT 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

CRS/ Vietnam seeks two Vietnamese consultants to work for our Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate change projects.

The first consultancy job is for assessment of the existing MOET's Disaster Risk Reduction integrated-guidelines and updating guidelines for more locally relevant and user-friendly for primary schools. Deadline for application is February 18, 2013.

The second consultancy job is for in-depth livelihood assessment and design adaptive livelihoods strategies for our project in Quang Nam and Binh Dinh provinces. Deadline for application is February 28, 2013.

Could you please help circulate the attached TORs to those who are interested in and post them on NGO website.

Thanks and best regards,

Dao Thi Hong
Human Resources & Admin Manager
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)