[Ngo-admin] Seeking teaching position in Vietnam

Tran, Anh Ngoc trananh at indiana.edu
Mon May 27 03:35:01 BST 2013

Dear Ms Giang Ngan Ha,

Could you kindly circulate this letter from one of my American friends, who is interested in finding a teaching job in environment, energy, architecture and development in Vietnam?

Thank you.

Ngoc Anh Tran
Assistant Prof, SPEA, Indiana University Bloomington
Phone: (812) 325-5627; Email: trananh at indiana.edu
http://www.indiana.edu/~spea/faculty/tran-anh.shtml